Thursday, September 13, 2007

Week 3 ~ summary

My hair has styed relatively soft, since I washed my hair with my
homemade shampoo and conditioner.

I also noticed that my hair has appeared thicker and my skin has
appeared... clearer???

I find that quite odd, since I am not using any of the Shea Butter on my
face... just my scalp. Another interesting fact is that I am still using
chemical based products on my face...

Neutrogena oil-free products...

And my skin has suddenly become much more radiant and clearer than it
has ever been.

How do I know this? People keep coming up to me and complimenting me on
my skin. I find that amazing since, that is one of those types of
compliments that you rarely hear.

It makes me also wonder...

If my skin is quickly improving due to the change of hair products that
I use. That must mean that the chemical based hair products I was using
were a form of cause of acne and bad skin...

Going back to hair... my hair remains thiick and seems really healthy.
The color is a rich deep jet black.

Can't wait until wash day...

--
Latoya

Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments: